What time will Khabib vs Gaethje fight at UFC 254 actually start?
A championship bout between the undefeated Russian UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and an interim lightweight champion Justin Gaethje will take place at UFC 254 event on October, 24th. This event will be held on “UFC Fight island” which is actually located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Here, you can find out our breakdown of the matchup “The Eagle” vs “The Highlight” and predictions on how their fight will play out. You might be also wondering what time will Khabib and Gaethje fight actually start which is a great question because the UFC 254 event is going to start at an unusual for the UFC time.
It will start earlier than most UFC cards – at prime time in the Middle East, Russia, and the rest of Europe which means an afternoon/mid-day start for the fans in the United States and Canada.
UFC 254 start time in the US and Canada
- Early prelims – 10:15am ET / 9:15am CT / 7:15am PT.
- Prelims – 12pm ET / 11am CT / 9am PT.
- Main card – 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 11am PT.
- Khabib vs Gaethje fight will start around 4:30pm ET / 3:30pm CT / 1:30pm PT.
UFC 254 start time in the UK
- Early prelims – 3:15pm BST.
- Prelims – 5pm BST.
- Main card – 7pm BST.
- The main event of the UFC 254 between Nurmagomedov and Gaethje is expected to start around 9:30 pm British Summer Time.
UFC 254 start time in Australia
- Early prelims – 1:15am AEDT.
- Prelims – 3am AEDT.
- Main card – 5am AEDT.
- For our Australian fans, Khabib vs Gaethje fight will start around 7:30am AEDT.
As you can see, the upcoming UFC 254 event and its headliner a lightweight championship bout between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje is going to start at a different time than most UFC events. Make sure to plan ahead and tune in for one of the most exciting UFC events of the year.
Are you excited about this upcoming Saturday (early Sunday for fellow Aussies)? Who are you rooting for? What are your predictions for the main event? Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below this post.